Stewardship 2016 Schedule of Events
- October 22: Harvest Supper & Talent Show!
- October 23rd: Kickoff in church: Visioning experience with whole congregation, during/after worship at 10:00 AM
- October 30th: Visioning goes deeper this week, gathering themes/images/ passions
- November 6th: All Saints’ Day! Baptisms and church school fun!
After church – Planning for Paradise: Making your saintly wishes known!
- November 13th: InGathering!
Making Your Pledge
As you consider your pledge for 2017, we offer these suggestions to help you with the process:
- Pray about your pledge. St. Teresa of Avila said, “Prayer is an act of love; words are not needed.”
- Read through (again) the personal reflections offered by fellow parishioners. Look for the words and images that resonate with you at this point in your journey. Consider how St. Stephen’s is your rock.
- Give thanks. The mystic Meister Eckhart observed, “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is ‘thank you,’ it will be enough.”
- Make your gift.